In the web https://spsshop.es
- Cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie;
- Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the ability to select in detail the cookies you want installed on your computer. Specifically, the user can normally accept any of the following options:
To enable, meet, block or delete cookies installed on your computer you can do so by setting your browser options installed on your computer.
- reject cookies from certain domains;
- reject cookies from third parties;
- accept cookies and not persistent (deleted when the browser is closed);
- allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
You can find information about how to configure the most used browsers at the following locations:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, please consult the Microsoft Suppor tor Help browser.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, please consult the Mozilla suppor tor Help browser.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show Advanced Options -> Privacy -> Content Settings. For more information, please consult the Google suppor tor Help browser.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, please consult the Apple Suppor tor Help browser.
Regarding third-party cookies, ie those that are foreign to our website, we are not responsible for the content and accuracy of the privacy policies that they included so the information we offer is always with reference to the source. Below we inform you in detail of cookies that can be installed from our website. Depending on your navigation may be installed all or only some of them.
You can modify this Policy Cookies based, regulations, or in order to adapt the policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, for it to users who visit regularly are advised legislative requirements. When significant changes in this Cookies Policy, users are communicated either through the web or through email to registered users.